Lately I've really been wanting to find a job I can do from home. The 55+ hrs every week of this job and the daily grind of it are really starting to get to me. Last week I was here until 6:30 every single night - I'm spending over 11 hours a day here - and it's just really starting to take its toll on me. But there really aren't many, if any, legitimate jobs you can do from home that bring in that much money. Once we get our debts paid off, I'm going to try to get back into First Pres.
This week has been so slow - long and slow. I cant wait to have Thanksgiving day off, and hopefully the day after, but I dont know about that one yet. I'm going to ask for a couple days at Christmas so I just RELAX.
No comments:
Post a Comment