Today....blah. It sucks only seeing Jay for literally 20 minutes in the morning as he's coming from work and I'm going to work. I miss him. Am grateful for his job (and a REALLY good job at that, but night shift sucks, especially when you're just married). I'm sure you understand. =)
Our big family reunion (Mom's side) is this Saturday and I'm looking forward to seeing ppl. I was hoping to have wedding pics to show them but I'm not sure if I will or not by then. Jay probably won't be able to come - he works Friday night and the reunion is at 11am, at my parents' house. He has to work Saturday night, too, so he'll need to sleep most of the day.
I can't WAIT to get home tonight. =) Of all days to have to stay later than usual.....grrr.
No comments:
Post a Comment