This week is just draaaaaaaagging by. I'm looking forward to getting off early tomorrow but at the same time, afraid to hold my breath that I won't be able to. It's been nearly 6:30 every day this week before I've gotten to leave and it SUCKS b/c this was Jay's short work week and I wanted to be home with him, not at work. Go figure. So hopefully the promise will be fulfilled tomorrow and I'll be able to leave around 2pm.
I had a great time last night - Jessica came over for dinner. We grilled chicken and made fries and watched the first game of series (bummed the Rays didn't win.....I really hate the Phillies) and had fun girl talk. I really miss Jay when he's at work and it gets lonely some evenings by myself, so it was fun to get together.
Not much to say today, I guess. Same ol', same ol' this week. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment