Today is finally Friday - yay!! Even though Jay has to work this weekend, I'm still glad to have a couple days to just.....well, let's be honest - sleep. I still dont feel like I've caught up yet from the trip.
We watched our wedding video last night, and I have to say I was a *little* disappointed. I guess I was hoping to see closeups of ppl's faces as they were coming down the aisle, but the camera never zoomed in/out. It didn't show Jay and Chad and my uncle coming in....Jay just all of a sudden shows up, and there's no zooming or anything when I came down the aisle. The whole time the three of us (Jay, my dad, and me) were standing at the front, you cant see anybody but Jay, and I was really disappointed by that......I dont know what happened. I really wanted to see my mom's face when my brother went to escort her out, but the video stopped a few seconds before that. But......the end result was still the same and I have to stick by that b/c I guess it really doesnt matter.....it just didn't come out like I as hoping it would and we were both kinda disappointed.
I'm currently uploading the actual wedding pictures and there are a TON of 'em. I can't wait to see them, even though I know they're "unfinished." I can wait for the finished product, but am still really excited to see what there is. I know Joe and Jami did an awesome job!!
Today should be interesting - kiddo is out of school....somehow I knew that before the parents did. I've known for a month..... So I made plans to meet the McCormack twins at the park to play for awhile - as long as I can fill the morning hours until lunchtime, the day goes quickly with him. If we're stuck in the house all day long ---- there are two very grouchy ppl at the end of the day, lol. He's far too active to keep in the house all day. But this week has gone a lot better than I thought it might -- I hated (well sorta) to miss Monday but really had no choice. I would have been a walking zombie all day with no sleep and that's never safe, lol.
No big plans this weekend - cleaning the house and getting some wedding gifts put in place. I went to Bed Bath & Beyond last night and exchanged a few things for some things that were actually ON our registry (lol) and am looking forward to "updating" the house a little.
Still waiting on both kids to wake up.....kinda nice....
No comments:
Post a Comment