The countdown in ON! Not that it hasn't been on for the last four months, but there were times I felt like these last couple days would never get here! I havent seen Jay for more than a half hour in the mornings for the last five days, and hardly get to text during the day b/c he's sleeping. Working nights is going well for him - we just never see each other since he's worked a lot of overtime this week to make up for missing his scheduled days next week. Boy, it'd be nice to be millionaires and not have to worry about working 60+hrs in a week b/c you won't have a paycheck for the next week. Anyway, we won't get on that soapbox now. We talk for about 20 minutes in the afternoons before he leaves for work, and for a few minutes at 11pm on his break, and then I'm asleep for the night. It will be really nice to have some time just for us - I really miss him.
His parents should be here around noon today and I'm not sure what we'll do after they get here. Jay was going to sleep for a couple hrs and then run some errands. I get off at 2pm (HOT DOG!!!) and have to meet a friend who's doing my makeup on Saturday, then it's off to Greer I go! I'm looking forward to the dinner tonight.....just b/c it will finally feel like this ball is rolling. Jay said this morning he was starting to get nervous....it finally feels real to him, too.
Lately I feel like my day planner and I are attached at the hip (pretty much). There are so many things I need to remember to do, and bring, and take, and blah blah. So many little details and my ADD brain will never remember them if I don't write them down. It will be nice to have my brain slightly less fuzzy after this weekend. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment