Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October 1, 2008

I know I already posted today but I'm so excited tonight I had to write again. Nothing huge, just sitting here at home, missing Jay while he's at work, and trying to figure out where all these stupid flies have come from. I've already killed at least 20 (no joke) and they keep coming. Dumb ones, too - they fly right in front of your face and you can easily catch/squash them (and then quickly wash your hands, ew). I think I've gotten most of them......here's hoping.

Anyhoo - I had to stay late at work today and I didn't mind too much (usually I would be annoyed, but I'm much too excited this week). She was supposed to be home by seven but it was after eight....I still didn't really care. I took the kids to the park after they woke up from afternoon naps, then gave them dinner and a bath, and put the baby to bed by the time she came home. Turns out I'm getting off work tomorrow at 2pm!!!!! I was thinking I'd be lucky to be off by 5pm (my normal leave-time is 5:30) and I have a lot to do tomorrow afternoon before the dinner. The mom will be home most of the morning, which I usually hate, but....I can muck through a few hours when I know I don't have to suffer through the usual ten-hour day, lol.

Jay's parents will be here around noon and for now the house is as clean as it gets. Once my lovebug comes through the door, all bets are off for cleanliness, lol. Things tend to get tossed to the floor and spread around, lol. Gotta love him. =)

I love King of Queens.....funniest show ever.

No comments: