Sunday, October 26, 2008

October 26, 2008

What a weekend!! I was expecting it to be boring and not-fun (lol) b/c Jay was going to hunt all day yesterday, but since it rained......not so!

Friday night we went to dinner with friends and had a good time.....it amazes me the differences in relationships. This marriage will be lucky to make it five years if he doesnt grow a pair and tell her where to put it sometimes. She is awful to him and he just takes it all. Sheesh.

Anyhoo, Saturday we spent lazing around and watching movies - the best kind of rainy day. We went by the OTC yard sale to say hey for awhile, and had planned to go to a movie after lunch, but couldn't find one that really looked good. So we went home and ordered one from DishNetwork - "Baby Mama." It was pretty funny but not like I had thought it would be......

Today we went to church for the first time in 6 weeks (lol) - it felt great to be back and everyone was glad we were back. Such a difference between Calvary and Southside --- nobody at Southside has even mentioned we've been gone and it's been.........6 mos??

We ate lunch with my parents and played the Wii for awhile before coming home - Jay was up at 3am (his work schedule has his sleep schedule so screwed up) and he was exhausted. So he's napping on the couch for a couple hours while I write this and get some things ready for our "cookout" tonight. A friend of his from Florida is supposed to be here around 9ish to stay the night before driving on to Ohio tomorrow. I didn't get to meet this friend at the wedding so I'm looking forward to it. We're cooking hobo dinners in the campfire out in the woods behind the house!!

Not really looking forward to work tomorrow, but then I rarely do. Mondays always suck. My next break will be Thanksgiving and I dont know if I get the Friday off as well......31 days til Thanksgiving!

No comments: