Jay told me I forgot to add in some of the important parts of a honeymoon (lol) - the food. Let's see if I can even remember the names of the places....
On Monday morning we ate lunch at the Virginian Lodge & Restaurant - kind of a family-style restaurant with pretty good food. I'm not even going to try to remember what we ate, but I know it was light b/c we were both had pretty sore stomachs still from the day before.
For dinner Monday night we went to the Gunbarrel -- if you have never tried elk before, you totally should. I was grossed out at the thought, but after a little persuasion I tried it and it was SO good. It tastes just like hamburger but you can tell it has a little "wild" taste to it. We're definitely going back there before the week is over.
Tuesday morning we made breakfast here since we were hoping to get an early start to Yellowstone (that never really happened lol). Just eggs and bacon and juice - boring for the kinds of foods they have out here.
Tuesday night we went to a pasta house called Nani's. If you're ever out here, I highly recommend NOT eating at this place. Olive Garden puts it to shame and it was twice as expensive for food that was really not that great. Won't be going back there, lol.
That's it as far as food so far. More later!
1 comment:
Wonder how many WW "points" are in elk?
Glad you're enjoying the food and sight seeing. Missing you at home, especially Baylee.
Post a Comment