Today has been SOOOOOOO boring. I had a perfect day planned and it was carrying out so gracefully......until 10am when I realized there was no baby carseat anywhere to be found in this house. It must be in one of the parents' cars. Joy. So now we're stuck here. Hope we don't have any kind of emergency. This is why I really wish they would get another seat that can just stay in my car and we don't have to keep juggling one seat for three cars. This is not the first time this has happened. It is extemely difficult to stay in the house all day long, especially with a whiny baby and a wide-open kiddo. This day isn't even half-over. It hasn't been a bad day, it's just getting really boring. I already gave them both lunch and it's too early to go down for nap, plus there's no longer a white-noise machine for the baby, b/c it was left at grandma's house and apparantly isn't deemed necessary. I find it very necessary, but what do I know.....I just stay here 50 hrs a week with her.
I had the hardest time sleeping last night. On Sunday night/Monday morning and also Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, Jay now goes in at midnight until 6am. It's hard to get to sleep knowing he has to leave in just a couple hours and then if I do fall asleep, I wake up when he gets up, so I know these are going to be long evenings where I don't sleep well. Plus I didn't feel too good, but that seems to be past now.
I have another job possibility, but I will NOT be holding my breath for this again. It's another nanny job, for one little girl, 14 wks old. I still have to talk details so it may not turn out to be anything, but we'll see. If it would pay more per hour and be less hours during the week, I'll probably take it.
No comments:
Post a Comment