Friday, August 22, 2008

May 27, 2008

So Mom and I got a LOT done yesterday, and Lori and Jessica and I got a bit done on Saturday. 3 out of 4 bridesmaids dresses are ordered (yay!) Yesterday, Mom and I went to Belk and found a strapless bra (cant tell you how much fun it is looking for those.....ugh), then went to David's Bridal and did a fitting with the dress. I was SO RELIEVED at the estimate they gave us to shorten the straps and the couple of other minor adjustments that need to be made.....I cant tell you what a huge load that takes off of me for now, knowing it can be taken care of for way under the price I thought it would take. Then we met Jay for lunch and went to about 14 different Dollar Trees looking for more of the same picture frames. We have 17 so far....we need 48 total, lol....and NOBODY has these, not even the warehouse. So it's looking like I'm going to have to do mix/match tables and I really didn't want to. Jay found some picture cubes he liked a lot but I dont know how probable they are for reception tables b/c they're little and it would take a few for each table, plus the picture size is awkward, but I'll figure it out somehow.

Then we went to Michael's (store lol) and got some scrapbook post extensions to fit all the pages in the scrapbook we're using as our guestbook. Then we went to Sam's and priced the reception food (ouch) then to Walmart to find some ribbon for the programs, and attempted to find the perfect shoes.....but no luck on those yet.

That's it for now, more to come later. =)

No comments: