Friday, August 22, 2008

July 23, 2008

so i feel like i'm slowly getting things done, after a couple weeks of not doing anything wedding-related b/c i was getting burnt out. i fully understand why ppl elope and at times i wish we had done that. then we wouldnt have to be waiting for a lot of things. ::wink::

we turned the house upside down looking for jay's social security card and his original birth certificate.....couldnt find either one. so today after our premarital counseling meeting, he went to the social security office to get a replacement card. it gets here in 10 days and then we can go get our marriage license. yay!

we spent the better half of last night getting new things put away. i'm looking forward to going through cabinets next week and getting things cleaned up and organized a little better. also hope to get the guestbook finished once and for all. i'm redoing the whole thing and scrapping my original idea, b/c in the long run its going to be impractical.

tomorrow night we're going to dinner with our friends the Saucemans (love them!!) and then the guys are gonna shoot arrows for practice in the yard, or maybe that's vice versa, I'm not sure. Im looking forward to it either way though, b/c I love hanging out with them. We dont really have any married friends and it's usually weird being the only couple in groups anymore, hence we dont go to SF's small group anymore.

72 days to go.........I'm getting so ready to have this wedding done, though I know I will enjoy the day and be sad when its over.....I just want to be married already. I finally got the sound/video tech guy to call me back and got him scheduled for the rehearsal and wedding. He's going to do our picture slideshow and sound.

Two more days until my 9 day vacation....

No comments: