Wow, this week has gone by WAY too fast. I've enjoyed having some time to myself, some time with Jay, some time to work on things around the house and get some things organized. But it has gone SO fast and I hate that, because after this week, I have no time for "vacation" until the honeymoon. I will have the kiddo 10 straight hours for 12 straight weekdays until Greenville County schools go back. This week is the calm before the storm.
I've been thinking about going back to school - not big university school, but cheap-o school like ECPI or something, where I can get a BS in 2 years. It might not be my dream job, but it would be something I could do from home once we have kids, which is what I would really like most - to be at home, work from home, etc. I dont know....I'm still thinking about it and we're talking about it. We're also talking about not waiting 4-5 years for kids, maybe just 2 or so, but in order for that to happen, we have to have the income to support my staying home, and depending on what kind of job he gets in the coming months will determine that. He is applying at Cryovac where half my family works (lol) and, while it's probable he can get on there, the shifts SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. It will be 2nd or 3rd shift and it usually rotates. Which means we will probably not see other more than an hour unless it's his days off. I dont know how I feel about that, especially starting off a marriage like that, but....I'm also trying to think about how it's for the better good of our future family to save as much money as possible. So we'll see.
Going to get my nails done today......he wants me to start taking time for myself b/c all I do is work and getting wedding stuff done, but it's hard for me to spend money I know we need to save for other things. But I'm going to go ahead and do this b/c he wants me to so badly. After that, I'm having lunch with Katy and spending the afternoon at the pool (here's hoping it doesnt rain.....). Tomorrow Jay's grandparents will be here to take us to dinner and then breakfast the following morning before they head back to Sarasota, so that will be nice.
I hate that I'm up so early this morning when I have the opportunity to sleep....but I can't sleep for some reason.
I've been thinking about going back to school - not big university school, but cheap-o school like ECPI or something, where I can get a BS in 2 years. It might not be my dream job, but it would be something I could do from home once we have kids, which is what I would really like most - to be at home, work from home, etc. I dont know....I'm still thinking about it and we're talking about it. We're also talking about not waiting 4-5 years for kids, maybe just 2 or so, but in order for that to happen, we have to have the income to support my staying home, and depending on what kind of job he gets in the coming months will determine that. He is applying at Cryovac where half my family works (lol) and, while it's probable he can get on there, the shifts SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. It will be 2nd or 3rd shift and it usually rotates. Which means we will probably not see other more than an hour unless it's his days off. I dont know how I feel about that, especially starting off a marriage like that, but....I'm also trying to think about how it's for the better good of our future family to save as much money as possible. So we'll see.
Going to get my nails done today......he wants me to start taking time for myself b/c all I do is work and getting wedding stuff done, but it's hard for me to spend money I know we need to save for other things. But I'm going to go ahead and do this b/c he wants me to so badly. After that, I'm having lunch with Katy and spending the afternoon at the pool (here's hoping it doesnt rain.....). Tomorrow Jay's grandparents will be here to take us to dinner and then breakfast the following morning before they head back to Sarasota, so that will be nice.
I hate that I'm up so early this morning when I have the opportunity to sleep....but I can't sleep for some reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment