Friday, August 22, 2008

August 20, 2008

I am so glad school has started back. Though the last two and a half weeks weren't nearly as bad as I thought they were going to be, I'm still glad it's over. I wont have to deal with that again until....Christmas...I guess. A day here and there, but I can handle that. =)

I'm looking forward to my day off next week....I have my 2nd dress fitting and.....those always make me nervous for fear it's not going to fit. I've been going to the gym (not as often as I should...) and i HATE the gym. Guess we'll see how it goes.

I got the bridesmaid luncheon planned out over the weekend...am looking forward to that. I received my first phone RSVP yesterday (thank you!!!) and that makes a grand total of 4 RSVPS that ppl have voluntarily given. All the others I've had to ask about or drag out of ppl and it's getting really frustrating. Ppl are either going to wait until the last minute or not RSVP at all. I had a dream last night (Michael -- you'll appreciate this lol) that I had 16 & 7 guarding the doors to the reception hall with a list of names of ppl who had RSVP'd, and if the name wasn't on the list, they were kicked out. lol I'm so afraid that's what it's going to come down to.....with a list as large as ours has turned out to be, we're going to HAVE to have a fairly accurate number.....I can't stress that enough, especially when we have so few RSVP's. There are a lot of ppl I "assume" are coming but it sure would be nice to know for sure.

My shower is on Sunday!! I'm excited for it and excited to have it over with at the same time. That just means the day is drawing nearer......so slowly.

Jay goes in today for his orientation stuff.....he's looking forward to it and looking foward to starting. I really hope he likes this job. He gets so burnt out so quickly with things.....hence the kitchen/bathroom floors are still half-finished a year later... It will be nice to get on with our normal budget again and get some things paid off. I worked on our budget yesterday and factored in the new job and all --- hopefully within 16-18 months, we will be debt-free except the house! Hopefully that will let us move out of Greer within 2 years or so....then, Lord-willing, it will be baby-makin' time!! lol

Meeting Mom for lunch today, gotta go. =)

No comments: