I really need a day off to just veg and relax. I love this job (for the most part) but it's a long day sometimes and the lack of sleep is getting to me. Getting home at 11 or after each night, getting up at 6 and going going going all day....I need a vacation. Just a few more weeks and the family I nanny for is going to the beach for a whole week and I get that whole week off. (If you know of anyone needing babysitting that week [July 26-Aug 2] I could use a couple days' extra money). I'm trying not to be stressed about all I have to do, and so far I'm not, but my list is piling up by the day and finding time to have meetings with ppl while I'm nannying is not easy. But I'm still enjoying the job and its a good one for me.
Just venting, I guess. Really tired and lots to do.....
Just venting, I guess. Really tired and lots to do.....
No comments:
Post a Comment