The baby got me sick. Well, I take that back....the GRANDMA got me sick. She came down from wherever-it-is-she-is-from, complete with luggage and a cold, gave the cold to the baby, and the baby gave the cold to me. So thoughtful.
Looking forward to tonight!!!!! Well, sorta.
Got my dress fitted today at David's Bridal. I was so excited (before going in) that my diet pills and this stupid Weight Watchers diet was working!!!! Not so much. Though I've lost inches, they haven't been where I needed them to be, therefore the dress must come out two inches. Grrr. Didn't cost nearly as much as I thought it might, though.
One less thing to do.
So now I have an important night ahead me and all I want to do is crawl in bed and stay there until the weekend. I have a fever, which I NEVER get with a cold, my body feels like it's been run over by a truck, my muscles ache. And I'm taking a sick day tomorrow. End of story. Not my problem that they dont have a backup sitter/nanny/housekeeper/doer-of-things-they-
dont-want-to-do.
dont-want-to-do.
Looking forward to tonight!!!!! Well, sorta.
Got my dress fitted today at David's Bridal. I was so excited (before going in) that my diet pills and this stupid Weight Watchers diet was working!!!! Not so much. Though I've lost inches, they haven't been where I needed them to be, therefore the dress must come out two inches. Grrr. Didn't cost nearly as much as I thought it might, though.
One less thing to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment