And here I thought I was really on top of it all, getting little things done here and there over the last few weeks....turns out I have TONS of stuff still to do, but it's all so exciting! I have approximately 80 scrapbook pages still to make/finish for the guestbook, gotta find a darn strapless bra that will be hidden under that dress (so far a practically impossible task), gotta attempt to get the music timed right with the timing of the processional (gonna take more than just me to get that part done), gotta start scanning about 80-100 pictures and get them into a slideshow AND find a fitting song to play while the pictures play (okay, i HAD the perfect song but he hated it so.....back to the drawing board there....suggestions very welcome at this point). I still have to get about 15 8x10 photos framed for the tables at the reception, get placecards made for the rehearsal dinner, go to Kinko's (who named that place anyway?) and finish printing the invitations and the 4 million announcements for afterward, get the envelopes stuffed, print the directions to the church, make the programs, pick out the pictures he wants when his parents bring them up in a couple weeks, get bridesmaids' dresses purchased (i'm not doing that, but i'll feel a lot better when its all done)...
Meanwhile, things i DO actually have done....all the invitations and announcements envelopes are addressed and stamped, the save-the-date cards have been sent to those who are receiving them (out-of-state-family/friends), the templates for the invitations/announcements/programs are done, just not printed, flowers are ordered, my half of the pictures are chosen, food for rehearsal dinner has been chosen, reception food has been chosen, all wedding party has been "asked" and all jobs delegated...
Whew....it's a lot of work, but it's all been fun so far. Got a lot to do and gonna need some help getting some of it done, too. Staying on budget hasn't been too hard yet, but there are still some big things upcoming before I can guarantee that.
My current stress is that I hope ppl who do not receive invitations will not be upset.....I wish we had the money to invite everyone we wanted, but we don't. So I hope they all understand, and if not, oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment