Friday, August 22, 2008

July 31, 2008

Today has not started off well. I have so much to do to get the house ready for Jay's grandparents, and it's been one catastrophe after another. Last night the washing machine flooded (again) and now the kitchen floor is pretty much completely ruined. About 75% of the floor is buckled up and ruined. While I was cleaning out cabinets this morning, a cabinet collapsed and broke..........this house is such a pain and I want out of here so badly. Our goal was originally to fix it up as much as possible and get it on the market by January or so, but now we're thinking of just putting it on the market "as is" and let somebody else deal with it. Depends on what kind of house we can find in the area we're looking for, though.

Super frustrated today. I'm leaving to meet Jay for lunch now and I'm looking forward to that. No matter how mad/frustrated I get, he always makes me smile. =)

No comments: