Friday, August 22, 2008

June 28, 2008

Here's a couple of movies NOT to see, lol. This weekend, Jay and I rented "10,000 B.C." and "Juno." He's been wanting to see the first one since he saw the previews for it months ago.........weirdest movie I ever saw. It was very hard to follow and really dragged out. He referred to it as a "sci-fi fiction" or something like that, but he really liked it. I didnt care for it too much.

Juno......I had such high hopes for this one! The ads all said it was hilarious, and though it had its funny moments, it was really more like Napoleon Dynamite, which I hated. It was kind of pointless and had a very unsatisfactory ending (for me). Jay didn't like it (said it was too much like a chic-flic for his macho personality........lol).

So anyhoo, there's a couple movie reviews for you.....in case you're interested. On another note, we finally got our honeymoon BOOKED!! YAY!!! Big load off my mind. We knew we wanted to go to Jackson Hole (okay, HE knew, but it was still growing on me......) but his parents' timeshare was already booked and we weren't expecting that. So after a week of looking at different resorts and all, we found one we both liked that was actually open that week. We got our flights booked, our week's lodging booked, rental car reserved, and the hotel in Atlanta booked....since we're driving there after the reception and not flying out til Sunday afternoon. My sweet friend Ashley offered us a room at their house that night, since they live about an hr from the airport in Atl, and I actually laughed at her until I realized she was serious and told her I was sure she didn't want to undertake that nor did her husband, lol. He thought that was funny and she really didn't get it at first, but when he explained it to her then she was just embarassed, lol.

Anyhoo, big stuff is all done and I'm SO glad. Just 95 days to go and very few things left to finish.....the rest will just be things that can't be done until the day before or day of anyway.

No comments: