Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wow, that one knocked me off my feet...

I'm not sure who it is....Baylee or Gavin....but one of them has the nastiest gas I've ever smelled, lol...it woke me up at 2am, and 4:30am, and 6am....at 6:30 we finally got up. I let them out three times within a half hour, but the gas continues. The whole bedroom REEKS like a sewer, so I lit a bunch of candles, sprayed Febreeze, and opened all the windows, despite the 20 degree temperature outside.

On a happier note, this is my last week of work for HopeReach. I have LOVED being at Hope Academy and would highly recommend it, but I wont same the same about the other place. As each day goes by, I'm happier and happier about this decision. God has really been showing us that this was the right decision. The more I realize how I've been taken advantage of and that everything I was promised was never going to happen, the better I feel about the decision.

Jay is hunting this weekend with my cousin and some other guys and I've been super busy getting things done that I can't do when he's here. A lot of stuff went to Goodwill. :) I've been sorting through things in the nursery/craft room and trying to get it all organized again. This afternoon I'm going to get Jay's birthday cake baked and decorated. He wanted a chocolate espresso cake (yuck) with Amish icing.....can't wait to see how that turns out. He'll be back this afternoon (yay!!!!!) so I gotta get crackin'.

No comments: