Just a day for my thoughts.....
I've been doing a lot of research on all of this stuff lately and there are so many thoughts running through my head. I want to have these fibroids taken out....soon. How in the world we're going to pay for it, I don't know....how in the world we're going to manage bills if I have to be out of work for a couple of weeks, or even longer....I dont know. I really wanted to have a new job by the summer to avoid getting a really rough schedule, but is it fair to take on a new job and then miss 2+ weeks to recuperate from a surgery? I know without a doubt that I will get some rough kids this summer and I just don't think I can take another summer like that....and who knows what will come in the fall? They haven't kept their promises to me yet, so why should I expect them to now?
I would really like to look into keeping a baby or two at my own house during the week to make some money. I dont know how to go about that - can't really advertise on my Facebook due to having a client parent on my friends list... If Cryovac would hire, that would solve the majority of our problems....Jay would be making almost twice what he's making now....my income would just be extra, but I wouldn't HAVE to take the crap that I'm taking where I am now.
Even more housecleaning clients would help, but finding time for it with my current schedule is difficult. We're so close to getting some things paid off, yet still so far. It feels like we get a budget secured and two weeks later, are hit with something that blows it out of the water. Like all of these medical bills.....we had them paid off this month, but with my appt last week, we now owe over $1000.....and no matter what, it will still creep up, b/c these can't be left alone. SOMETHING has to be done to them, one way or another. We're very close to having Jay's truck paid off....hopefully by the beginning of summer. Home Depot will be paid off this month....that will just leave the credit card and the medical bills....the latter of which I'm sure we'll be paying on for the next 20 years.
It's overwhelming when you think about it too much. Right now, I want to find suitable work I can do, preferably from home.....something I would never take for granted. I do not want to sell things, so do not suggest that. All of those things are simply pyramid schemes and while it works great for some people, I'm not the personality type that can market it and I don't want to constantly be pushing it onto people. Not saying everyone does that, and it DOES work great for some people, but it's not for me.
So many thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment