Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A day of God moments

This has been the most interesting day....I dont even think I can get into all the details of the moments I have seen God working directly in front of me, but I'm going to try to remember them all.

1) Went to the dump to take trash before meeting Mom for lunch and going to visit Grandma....had something happen that made me have no choice but to return home before going back out....got to the driveway and the dr called (he wasn't supposed to call until tomorrow) - had I not had to go back home, I would not have had my list of questions to talk about, or the ability to write down his answers and other suggestions.

2) I was going through some craft supplies in the 3rd bedroom this afternoon and came upon all of the washcloth candies that I had made a few months ago...set them aside to debate donating somewhere...got a text message seconds later about my sis-in-law wanting to buy some for a shower she was going to.

3) Posted one last attempt on FB to sell my diaper cakes, after having tried to sell them for months - 30 seconds later had 6 inbox messages of people wanting to buy some.

Just a few examples of some things that have happened today.

This is all coming on a week when I REALLY needed to know that the decisions we've made about things were the right decisions. It's been an emotional couple of weeks for us and today was such an affirmation for me that we ARE doing what God would have us to do, and that's a feeling that cannot be topped.

No comments: