Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'll start using titles instead of dates this year....

Our week off from the snow has been a busy one. Jay still had to work, and thankfully, he made it to and from with no issues - a few episodes of skidding, but I'm sure that was to be expected. Not much else going on...I posted an update on our pregnancy blog that is more detailed of what the last couple of weeks have been like - you can read it here.

I'll be off all next week - the little girl I shadow is out of town. There's nothing left to clean or cook in this house, so I'll probably spend a lot of time outside on the new bike I got for Christmas. Gotta meet my weight goal for the month!

I found a great website for tracking food intake and exercise. (Thanks to my awesome sis-in-law, Rachelle, for the link!) I hope to be at my goal weight by Christmas. I know it can be done! Here's my ticker so you can help keep me honest.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

No comments: