Several things to say in this post. Firstly, I have the most amazing husband in the world. He got home at 6:30 this morning after working a 12 hour shift and the first thing he did was check out my car. It's been having transmission (uh-oh) issues for a few weeks and went bonkers on me last night when I supposed to be on my way to church for nursery. I got one mile down the road and it started acting up more than usual, so I had to go back home. He checked out the engine and drove it for awhile......it's going to have be checked out by a mechanic, probably. Great - a couple hundred bucks we don't really have. Hopefully it's not something huge.....like a new transmission.
Secondly - I saw the DUMBEST commercial last night and I couldnt stop laughing. Check out www.getsnugglie.com to see the product - it's supposed to another version of a blanket - with sleeves so you don't have to take your arms out from under your blanket to answer the phone (heaven forbid). It's so dumb - why don't you either turn up the heat or....gasp....put on a jacket? I cant believe people actually try to market such ridiculous things, and furthermore, surely people don't buy those?
This weekend was so nice - relaxing.....I didnt even get out my pjs on Saturday. I cleaned the house while Jay was at work, stayed up super-late so I could talk to him on his break at 2:30 (yes, a.m.), then we both slept in until almost 3pm. I love relaxing days like that. And believe it or not, I was actually not devastated to get up for work this morning. Shocking, I know.
18 work days until Thanksgiving!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment