Jay starts on the day shift next Monday, for his job training for his new position (praise the Lord for that opening so quickly!!) He will be on day shift, 6a-6p, for five weeks. Just long enough for us to get into a "normal" work routine before it all changes again right at Christmas time. But I'm grateful for the promotion and for the 5 weeks of evenings we'll get together. =)
My dad does not have diverticulitis, so it seems. For the last three months or so, he's had a lot of stomach pains and for the last few weeks, his dr has had him on massive antibiotics to fight an infection that was never there...... Same dr's office that misdiagnosed Tim with "muscle pain" almost four years ago. I'm not feeling much comfort in that office anymore.... So dad is going to another specialist to see if they can find out the cause of his pain. **prayer**
I'm trying to upload some of my wedding pictures on Facebook and I'm having to do 5 at a time.....seems this may take awhile, lol.
I'll end this by saying I dont want to talk about the election choice b/c everyone is and I'm tired of hearing about it. We're already screwed.....it's just a matter of time until he is assassinated and we are left with the village idiot to lead us. Good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment