Thursday, September 4, 2008

September 4, 2008

ONE MONTH FROM TODAY!!! I hope it flies by.

I really enjoyed the RNC speeches last night, minus ol' Rudy. I love to hear Huckabee speak and Palin did a fantastic job. The sarcasm (a fave of mine, big surprise) was hilarious and she was to the point w/o being rude. I would have told Obama he could...well, I wont finish that b/c I dont know who reads this, but anyway. Rudy Giuliani's speech was good at first but quickly became annoying. I like what he stands for (for the most part) but when he starts getting huge applause and whatnot, it goes to his head and he gets super irritating. But Palin was awesome and I think she would be a great dedication to our country. I do support Bush b/c I will never vote Democratic and I think he's done a pretty good job with all the issues he's been thrown into. There are a few things I disagree about but for the most part he's done a fantastic job and we couldn't ask more of a President. It will be interesting to see how this election pans out.

For the first three hours after I got up this morning, I thought it was Friday and then it dawned on me that it wasn't. Grrr. I'm glad for the 4 day work week though. Jay started his job training this week and likes it so far - it's a really simple job and he gets tons of breaks/times off - like every two hours or so they take a half hour break, so we'll still get to text a good bit until he goes on the 6p-6a. No texting then - I'll be asleep lol. I'm glad he likes it though - it's a weight off both our shoulders that he's finally settled somewhere and we don't have to worry about what to do when the unemployment is gone. Praise the Lord for that.

My to-do list today includes going to Publix to order the cake for the rehearsal dinner, so I'm off to do that.

No comments: