I seem to have a pattern of every two days here, lol. Not as much to say right now as time gets closer.
Tomorrow we are getting nails done and going to an unnamed hair salon to make appts for next Saturday morning. I guess now there really isn't that much to do until next Friday.....I feel like the days are just ticking away, and I'm really bored. I'm enjoying my week off and spending time with Jay, but I'm also glad I'm working most of next week to keep me busy, too. He has to work Mon-Wed nights so I really won't see him at ALL until Thursday night, and that's going to be weird, but something we're definitely going to have to get used to. Once we get back from our honeymoon, he has to work Mon and Tues nights and I won't see him until Wednesday night....weird again.
I've had to redo our rehearsal seating about ten times now and if I have to do it one more time, I'm just going to toss it all out and say "sit where you want." I did it for a reason and I was really happy with the way we had it a few days ago, but got thrown a monkeywrench and had to add some more seats......taking us from a perfect 4 tables of 8 ppl to 5 tables of mix-and-match ppl, and I'm not happy with it this way.
The "girls" party is Sunday....total of three, maybe four, of us. I kinda feel bad about that - nobody was able to come and I wont lie, it's a huge letdown for me. I almost wonder if we should even have it. We had to change location since Jay works overtime Saturday night and will want to go home to sleep after church Sunday.
Right now I'm watching "Bringing Home Baby" and waiting for Jay to wake up (worked last night) and I'm debating on breakfast/lunch options b/c I'm starving. Sometimes when I watch this show I wonder what kind of parent I'll be, b/c I think parents today are WAY too easy on their kids. Most kids today are AWFUL!! All b/c parents are so afraid to hurt his feelings or tell him no for fear he's going to be mad at them..............well, oh well if he does get mad --- he'll get over it!
Anyway, I dont want to get on that soapbox. Just 7 days away!!! A week from right now I'll be getting ready for the luncheon! Then it's off to set up for rehearsal and the dinner!
No comments:
Post a Comment