The RSVP deadline is finally here! That has meant finality to me.....the day is finally almost here! We are now missing about 15 RSVPs, a total of about 44 ppl, which is MUCH more do-able for me than a week or so ago.
Right now I'm sitting on the couch at home (Jay's, what I feel is home now even though its not quite yet....) watching a show about sextuplets (wow). Jay went to bed to sleep about an hour ago; he has to be at work tonight at midnight. He'll work midnight-6am and tomorrow from 6p-6a -- his first night at work. I'm praying it goes well for him and will ease his apprehension about working nights at a job he still won't really enjoy. Baylee is sitting here with me, curled up half in/half out of my lap.....heaven forbid she doesn't get her fair share of attention from anyone in the room. =)
I'm SO excited to be off for a week! I only have to go by their house to pick up the mail a couple of times - no problem. It makes me realize just how truly trapped I feel in this job. When I first took this job I was excited about the money but now that I've been in it long enough for the "oh yay new job!" factor to wear off, I realize how underpaying it is when you're there nearly 11 hrs every day.....comes out to like $7 an hour. Mexicans make more than that. I am very grateful for the free time I get most days and the freedom to be able to go wherever I want most of the time, and that does make it almost even, but when you're struggling financially, nothing seems to make up for it.
Don't know why I got into all that. Bored, I guess. Just realized I've seen this show before and I remember how it ends, so I'm changing the channel. I love satellite tv -- beats Charter by a million. Hope I dont have sextuplets one day. ADD, sorry. We do want kids but not for at least a couple years. I most certainly do not want multiples.
Signing off for now. Dinner time!
No comments:
Post a Comment