Gosh, it really has been awhile......I check this blog almost every day for other ppl's updates, but I never feel like just starting to write my own. Maybe I wrote all my nanny-blogs during time of depression and boredom, lol.
I now have 32 hours at work - it's exactly what I was wanting to get, between 30-35. My schedule is now:
Monday: 9:00-11:30, 12:00-3:00, 3:30-5:30
Tuesday: 9:00-11:30, 11:30-12:00, 12:00-3:00, 3:30-5:30
Wednesday: 9:00-11:30, 12:00-3:00
Thursday: 11:30-12:00, 12:00-3:00, 3:30-5:30
Friday: 9:00-11:30, 12:00-3:00
(for those of you trying to keep up, lol)
I am loving this job! Some days have their challenges but I dont ever not look forward to going. This week has been busy but it went by really quickly. The weekend has been great - we went to Stax for breakfast yesterday and came home and did nothing - just laid on the couch and watched tv and talked. It was so nice to relax. After Jay left for work last night, I cleaned the house down to the smallest detail........it always makes me feel so happy to have a clean house....b/c it will usually only be a matter of minutes before Stinky tracks in perfectly-formed red mud pawprints on the carpets and sling his slobber everywhere when he shakes his head and ruin all my hard work.
This morning I got up at 630 and made bacon, eggs, and toast for Jay for breakfast and then went back to bed and slept until 2pm. Twelve hours of sleep.....I havent had that since the summer after high school, lol. I had to get up though, so I could get dinner started and be able to wake up Jay at 430 for work.
For now, I'm watching American Idol reruns and smelling the meatloaf I put in the oven a half-hour ago......hope it's done soon.
1 comment:
Has anything happened in the month of April? Any good April Fools' pranks? Easter activities? Tax Day woes?
Post a Comment