Yes, yes, I'm still on the earth. I know I can no longer chide my friends for not posting regularly...... :( lol
I get so BUSY in the evenings and I just don't think to post or feel like it when I do think about it. Since I dont have the computer regularly with me at work so I dont think about blogging until I get home and start reading other ppls' blogs.
The last few weeks have been great! I fall more in love with this job every day. I have my moments where certain ppl/situations REALLY frustrate me, but for the whole, I've made a few great friends and there are others I will have to learn to tolerate. The kids are fantastic and I look forward to going to work every morning.
Jay's job really frustrates him lately - not the job itself, but the night shift. He's really been looking for a day-shift job but there's not much out there he wants to do. So if you know of anything (ANYthing) please let us know.
No comments:
Post a Comment