I woke up the WORST mood this morning. It was one of those mornings where every little thing seemed to go wrong and when it did, it just pissed me off more than I already was. And they were little things - not big deals, but.......the end story is, sometimes it really SUCKS to have a uterus. Girls? =)
The day did get progressively better. My morning home-session went quickly and w/o much ado. I grabbed a quick lunch on my way to the center for my afternoon session. It went well and the "hallelujah" moment came when I put the kiddo in the car and his mom said, "I guess you know this is his last week."
Really? I acted like it was news to me. =)
My late afternoon session went well - this is definitely one of my most favorite clients b/c she is so easy to work with. Throughout her entire session, her brother (and four friends) were continuously skateboarding and rollerblading through the entire (4-level) house - including up and down the stairs. It was incredibly annoying and distracting, and the dad just sat on the couch acting like his son and friends were not recreating a circus act all throughout the house. I had to end her session early b/c she was so distracted.....as was I. I love this family but these are the most laid-back parents I've ever seen, and though their kids obey pretty well, it's ridiculous to allow that kind of behavior in the house. Just my opinion.
Tonight I made chicken cordon bleu and wild-rice pilaf for dinner. We just finished eating and are sprawled on the couch watching NCIS before Jay has to go to work at midnight. Some nights I really hate this night shift deal. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment