Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 5, 2009

Two blogs in a row--- how about that? =)

Today was pretty uneventful but nice. I got up at 630 and made bacon, eggs, & toast for Jay as he came home from work. We ate breakfast together and went to bed. I slept soooooooo good for the longest time - I dont know why I'm so tired some days. I made myself get up at 1:30 (just in time for the game, of course) and cracked out the painting supplies. I've been telling myself I needed to get it finished this weekend. I was able to paint the top part of the laundry area and behind the washer/dryer and the whole top wall above Lynyrd's tank. The only way to finish that is to drain most his water out and move the tank to get behind it. He's going to hate that and so am I - it took a long time to fill that tank and it's going to be a tedious process to take the water out and back in again, but I need to get the kitchen finished so I can put the paint in the garage and be done with it. Hopefully by next weekend it will be compete. The Braves lost, by the way. Shocking, I know.

I got Jay up at 4:30 and off to work at 5:00, and then I went to work cleaning out the closets in the guest rooms. I moved the guest room bed to a different position and reorganized things to fit in the one closet. I moved a lot of the fishing/hunting equipment to the garage, where it was supposed to have been taken months ago. [ :) ]

Next step is to get the carpet replaced in both guest rooms, or at least in the pink room. The carpet in there is so stained with muddy footprints that it's not even cleanable anymore, and for what we plan to use that room for in the future, it needs to be replaced. That'll be whenever we have some extra money to put into it.

It's gonna be a long week....lotta hours this week, so I probably wont have time or feel like blogging until the weekend. Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: