Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dear day-shift - PLEASE come soon!

I'm out of ideas for remaining cheerful and my tongue is blistered from being bitten so hard to not be snappy. Night-shift sucks and this economy sucks for making people work nights that obviously do not profit from it. Sometimes it is just not worth the aggravation, but like I said, I'm out of ideas and the ones I've offered are just thrown aside.

So much more I could say on that, but I'm trying to stop myself. I'm just super frustrated with feeling like the only available target sometimes, for SO many people....and things. Feeling depressed today for some reason....lots of things running through my mind....medical crap and bills and just feeling....blah. Bothers me to see all these people I know having kids and knowing that may never be me....I think I've pushed it aside for as long as I could and now it's constantly on my mind. Blah blah blah.

On other notes, it's been a busy week. We're going to the Bristol race in a few weeks - super exciting news! I can't wait. The last time I went, it was to Charlotte and that was a few years ago. It's a lot of fun and there's no end to the entertainment around you.

Gotta get to Trader Joes at some point this afternoon.....I've fallen in love with that place!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know how you feel! When you want something so bad and it's just not happening, it pulls you down. I try so hard to stay positive about it all, but it's a struggle. I'm praying for you!

MillerFourWays said...

Thanks, Grace. =) I think you can only be positive for so long before you just can't take it anymore....but there could be so many worse things in the world. :)