Tomorrow is Memorial Day and I have the whole day off - PAID!!!! Hooray for an awesome job! Actually, I will only be working 3 days this week. I took Friday off for our upcoming trip, and also the following Monday. We're leaving about 7am Friday morning, as soon as Jay gets home from work and showers, to make the 9-10 hr drive to PA. Two of his cousins are graduating from high school and this is also a great time to visit the whole family while we're there. We'll be staying at his grandparents' house until we leave on Sunday night, then we'll drive through the night to get home and sleep on Monday. Jay has to work Monday night, and if we get back in time for enough sleep, I may do my late afternoon session, just for the money.
There are two more weeks until we change schedules, and like I mentioned before, schedules are always subject to change and mine has been changed - not drastically, but I did get more hours added to my already-busy schedule. I will still have the same 3 kids I have now and have gotten 3 more added in. Though instead of having 2 of those kids every single day, I'll now have these 6 kids 2 days a week. Here is my new (and hopefully final!) schedule for June-August:
Mon: ZC (900-1130) at the center, lunchbunch (or what we affectionately call "stimcess") (1130-1215), AP (1215-315) at the center
Tue: RM (830-1130) at the center, NB (1215-315) at the center, GP (400-545) at home
Wed: GP (830-1130) at home, AP (1215-315) at the center, AG (330-530) at home
Thur: RM (830-1130) at the center, GP (1215-315) at home, AG (330-530) at home
Fri: ZC (900-1130) at the center, lunchbunch (1130-1215), NB (1215-315) at the center
Whew. Just writing it makes me tired, lol. It will be great for the money, though! We've been working on our budget and, though it always looks best on paper, we hope to have all our bills paid off by this time next year. Hopefully, lol.....things always seem to come up.
I'm sitting here writing this, listening to the rain POURING outside and still wondering how in the world my plants always die........they get plenty of sun and water and they seem to hate me b/c they never last.
So everyone pretty much knows I was really ticked off at the Idol finale......Kris was a decent singer but it was obvious (whether you liked Adam or not) that he did not have the talent Adam had. I had a feeling it was going to be another upset like the year of Daughtry, and I feel like Idol tried to raise its ratings by promoting and promoting and promoting Adam constantly and then turning the tables with the win. I know America supposedly has the final say but sometimes I really wonder if they do....it seemed like every week the number of votes went up drastically and there was always something "new" that Ryan had to say. Hmm.....
I have fallen in love with the show "Intervention." It is amazing how screwed up ppl can make their lives simply by taking that pill or having that drink....it gets so out of hand so quickly. And I have yet to see an episode where someone does not go to treatment.....wonder if they're in cahoots with Idol......
Tonight I am so frustrated with these dogs - they have been barking at every tiny little thing and it is really making me mad. They dont listen to any "shh" or spanks or anything - they just bark and run. There is no way a baby will ever sleep in this house at this rate. I would hate to make them outdoor dogs - they have never spent a night outdoors in their entire lives but if they keep this up I dont know what choice we will have.
What will you be doing for Memorial Day? Does anyone even read this blog anymore?
1 comment:
I still read your blog when you post! I did nothing yesterday except for almost ruin a green bean casserole.
Post a Comment