This one's been a long-time coming - I've been compiling it for weeks!! I'll add on as I think of more (my ADD brain is always circling, lol)
1-down comforters
2-fans on high when i'm sleeping
3-daisies
4-air conditioning
5-fresh cut grass (the look, not the smell)
6-dryer sheets
7-sound machines
8-Olive Garden's angelhair pasta w/ alfredo sauce
9-rain falling hard on the roof
10-having a dog curled up beside me in the bed
11-favorite tv shows
12-having a dayplanner (not always using it but HAVING it)
13-puppies & kittens (shocking, I know)
14-parrots
15-being married
16-90s country (when it was still country, not the pop junk they're turning into)
17-family dinners/get-togethers
18-fall (the season, not falling....though I do that often)
19-hugs (not from weirdos, mind you, just friends/family)
20-Jay's laughter
21-cold milk when i'm really thirsty
22-a breakthrough with an autistic child (those of you who work with them will understand that)
23-favorite songs when i'm in a bad mood
24-the smell of Jay's cologne on Sunday mornings
25-loud music when i've had a bad day
26-the beach
27-grocery shopping (not sure why i enjoy it, but i do)
28-going out to eat
29-the smell of fresh laundry
30-extra sharp cheddar cheese
31-bagpipe music (hence my bridal processional)
32-the smell of fresh air when the windows are open on a spring/fall day
33-sleeping late
34-long naps
35-margaritas at Texas Roadhouse
36-the stand-up tanning bed
37-getting my nails done, though i never do it
38-going deer-hunting with Jay, even though I'm never quiet enough lol
39-bass-fishing
40-Pete's french fries
41-bare feet
More to come later, I'm sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment