It's been a busy few weeks.....I'll just do the highlights so I don't get bogged down in the details and the slight sarcasm that surrounds my life drowns out this blog.
Am down to a total of 34 lbs lost since mid-October! Thanksgiving was not as hard as I thought it would be.....I did want that hashbrown casserole but I didn't touch it. I knew if I did, I wouldn't be able to eat just a spoonful, so I didn't have any at all.
Lost a few hours at work and not having much luck getting an answer about fixing it. It's a pretty decent financial hit for us, so other options are being discussed.
Tried out a new church in Greer this morning (the church is not new, but for us, it was) - we love Calvary but it's just too far to keep driving and we never get to do anything or get involved b/c we live an hour away. I wont say the name of the church we visited this morning but it's safe bet we won't be going back. =) Next week we're going to try a different one....we have a list of churches we want to check out in Greer/Taylors. If you have any recommendations, we welcome it. We're looking for a SMALL Baptist church in/around Greer.
Those are the highlights.
No comments:
Post a Comment